Hi fellow listers,

I've just started using jaxws-api/jaxb-api 2.2 with cxf 2.3.0 (usual path
through endorsed/ dir in the JDK install) and I am now getting this

SEVERE: Context initialization failed
with name 'account': Invocation of init method failed; nested exception is
javax.xml.ws.WebServiceException: java.lang.RuntimeException: Invalid schema
document passed to AbstractDataBinding.addSchemaDocument, not in W3C schema
namespace
 at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.initializeBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1420)
at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.doCreateBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:519)
 at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.createBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:456)

Debugging the session it looks like a null Document is passed to the method,
however this issue disappears the moment I'm back to the "old" jaxws/jaxb..
Has anyone encountered this before?

Thanks,

Yiannis