I'm not 100% sure on this..... I'd need to play around, but I THINK it would
be something like:

Bus bus = BusFactory.getThreadDefaultBus();
DestinationFactory df = bus.getExtension(DestinationFactoryManager.class)
          .getDestinationFactory("http://cxf.apache.org/transports/http";);

That SHOULD get you the JettyHTTPTransportFactory.

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp
dk...@apache.org