Hi David

Thx for the reply.
The multi-bundle distro as described needs a manual fixing of the
conf.properties of the Felix distro, what
I cannot do in my environment: my env is automatically built by maven, based
on dependencies. Even felix is installed as a runtime dependency. If I
include solely dependencies to cxf-bundle-minimal,
cxf-dosgi-ri-discovery-local and cxf-dosgi-ri-dsw-cxf as suggested, the
intent-map is not read and services not published as WebServices.
I tried to add a dependency to cxf-dosgi-felix-ri-profiles, this changed
things, now spring complains that it cannot find the namespacehandler for
cxf.apache.org/policy -> seems like something is not safe in the loading
order of jars ?
My problem is that I cannot modify the felix configuration file, as felix is
seen as a simple "dependency" and installed as a jar by maven -> the manual
fixing of the conf.properties of the felix is not acceptable.
-> so I started to try the singlebundle, but no lock with it due to the fact
that it says it depends on the things it already integrates.
Is there a way to generate a singlebundle-like version of DOSGI that would
not say so ? OTW my comprehension is that this *should* be packaged this
way, as the singlebundle obvious does *not* depend on the jars it already
includes. Right ?

Best regards
Emmanuel