I think the bottom line is someone needs to take it on an refactor it.
Unfortunately I don't have the time for this currently, but I'm happy
to look at patches and apply. There were a few patches provided
earlier but there were issues with those, unfortunately (see DOSGI-69
for details).

Cheers,

David

On 12 May 2011 18:19, John Ellinwood <john.ellinw...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi again.  I didn't get any responses to my last post, and I think I've
> narrowed the problem down to the spring application context loading of the
> intent-map.xml file.  My development is all offline, so
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DOSGI-69 seems to be the cause of my
> problems.
>
> Anybody have any suggestions on how to get spring to load the intent-map.xml
> file properly?
>
> I downloaded the code and started hacking and it seems to be the wsp and wsu
> namespaces (if forget the URLs right now) that are problematic.  I looked in
> the CXF bundle and the spring.handlers and spring.schemas seems to include
> all the right things... but I don't know why its failing to find them and
> resorting to the internet.
>
> Suggestions?
>
> Thanks,
> John Ellinwood