Hello,

I am using CXF (with Camel) in order to consume XML documents, which are signed using XMLDSig. For validating the signature, I have to use a certain framework, which accepts only org.w3c.dom.Nodes - which means that I have to marshall the received documents back to DOM.

However, JAXB marshalling/unmarshalling documents seems to break the signature (according to the links below), which I have also experienced myself.

http://java.net/projects/jaxb/lists/users/archive/2007-03/message/110
http://www.java.net/node/684787

Is there any recommended approach how to transfer signed documents with CXF, which takes care of their signature (by avoiding JAXB marshalling/unmarshalling)?

Regards,
marco