Hi Gerry,

As per my understanding Conduit is generally used by client/consumer and
Destination by server to respond to the request that is to be consumed by
consumer.

Are you trying to say you have a Endpoint implementation on Server side which
acts like a client for some other service? If this is the case and both Client
A and Client B(your old and new client impl.) are using HTTP there shouldn't
any need to change the conduit implementation.

Can you clarify the scenario bit more ?

Regards,

Ulhas Bhole