Hi UlhasBhole!

Thank you for your reply.

I think I want to explain my mean with a Sequence Diagram.

http://cxf.547215.n5.nabble.com/file/n4710796/Pic.jpg

1.You can see  the Part 1 in the Picture.
   I understand the CPE  is Client A and the ACS is Server.
  As you see the Client A communicate with Server by Inform SOAP message in
the Part 1

2.When  the CPE send HTTP NO CONTENT message to ACS , the Part 1 is over.
   But the connection is not close . The Http connect is keep-alive.
   So In the part2 I understand the CPE act like a Server, the ACS act like
a Client.
   Therefore I want to insert a Client B to ACS.
   The Client B that is responsible for communicate with the CPE.

   When ACS send HTTP NO CONTENT message to CPE , the Part 2 is over.
   The interaction is end.

As you see , My initial idea is to insert Client B to ACS for achieving the
above requirements.
I don't find some examples of similar requestion.
So do you give me some advice? Thanks!