Hi all,

We're using code based on the CXF 2.4 STS provider framework.  After
upgrade to CXF 2.4.2, we're seeing bizarrely fluctuating namespace
declarations on the RequestedSecurityToken element.

Usually (and with 2.4.1, always) we get this:

<RequestSecurityTokenResponseCollection
xmlns="http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-sx/ws-trust/200512";
xmlns:ns2="http://docs.oasis-open.org/wss/2004/01/oasis-200401-wss-wssecurity-utility-1.0.xsd";
xmlns:ns3="http://docs.oasis-open.org/wss/2004/01/oasis-200401-wss-wssecurity-secext-1.0.xsd";
xmlns:ns4="http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing";
xmlns:ns5="http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-sx/ws-trust/200802";><RequestSecurityTokenResponse><TokenType>urn:oasis:names:tc:SAML:1.0:assertion</TokenType><RequestedSecurityToken><saml1:Assertion
xmlns:saml1="urn:oasis:names:tc:SAML:1.0:assertion" AssertionID=
(snipped)

However, now (with 2.4.2), we sometimes get this:

<ns2:RequestSecurityTokenResponseCollection
xmlns:ns2="http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-sx/ws-trust/200512";
xmlns="http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-sx/ws-trust/200802";
xmlns:ns3="http://docs.oasis-open.org/wss/2004/01/oasis-200401-wss-wssecurity-utility-1.0.xsd";
xmlns:ns4="http://docs.oasis-open.org/wss/2004/01/oasis-200401-wss-wssecurity-secext-1.0.xsd";
xmlns:ns5="http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing";><ns2:RequestSecurityTokenResponse><ns2:TokenType>urn:oasis:names:tc:SAML:1.0:assertion</ns2:TokenType><ns2:RequestedSecurityToken><saml1:Assertion
xmlns:saml1="urn:oasis:names:tc:SAML:1.0:assertion" (snipped)

These are both valid, but we'd like to keep the namespace consistent
in case there are users doing strange things.

I believe the namespace binding comes from the
org.apache.cxf.ws.security.sts.provider.model.package-info class.
This appears to be correct and I can't find any conflicting versions.
We're not using any 1.4 features (act as etc).

Thanks for any help or ideas!

Alistair