Thanks willem and Glen:

I have tried, it seems I can only make CXF to publish a service with single
port , I still cannot make CXF to publish a service with multi-port taking
effect at same time;

Also I have tried the example of CXF systest which support
multiport(systests\ws-security\src\test\java\org\apache\cxf\systest\ws\security\Server.java)

Following is the CXF systest 's wsdl, which contains 2 port. But the published
service only has single port take effect;
 <wsdl:service name="GreeterService">
        <wsdl:port
            name="TimestampSignEncryptPort"
            binding="tns:Greeter_SOAPBinding">
            <soap:address

location="http://localhost:9000/GreeterService/TimestampSignEncryptPort";
            />
        </wsdl:port>
        <wsdl:port
            name="UsernameTokenPort"
            binding="tns:Greeter_SOAPBinding">
            <soap:address

location="http://localhost:9000/GreeterService/UsernameTokenPort";
            />
        </wsdl:port>
 </wsdl:service>

When I run the example, I found when I trying to retrieve wsdl from
http://mycomputername:9000/GreeterService/TimestampSignEncryptPort?wsdl only
the TimestampSignEncryptPort will take effect (the address will be replaced as
a correct url by cxf),
and also retrieve wsdl from
http://mycomptername:9000/GreeterService/UsernameTokenPort?wsdl , only the
UsernameTokenPort will take effect;

It seems the CXF doesn't publish a service for 2 port at same time, but  just
published two different service, and each service make one port taking effect
and leave another aside