On 01/08/12 22:24, java kurious wrote:
The option was supposed to override jersey libraries in Glassfish with
the ones in war.

Did you try a hint from the CXF wiki on making sure CXF is used for JAX-WS ? This option that you tried first seemed to be the best one, the question is why disabling the overriding of RS packages affected the JAXWS client code, perhaps some extra configuration would do.

Cheers, Sergey

As a last effort I removed all the jersey related jar files from
glassfish/modules directory and Started the glassfish. That made the
application work. But, it failed to start the glassfish admin console.

But that just hints back to the fact that jersey libraries in Glassfish
is causing the error.

Thanks

On Wed, Aug 1, 2012 at 5:50 AM, Sergey Beryozkin <sberyoz...@gmail.com