Hi Bob,

> I am having trouble making a CXF client that works with the following
WSDL:
> http://pastebin.com/9nCh5fBT <http://pastebin.com/9nCh5fBT> (the actual
location is client-SSL protected)

That WSDL contains WS-SecurityPolicy 1.0 assertions (such as
wssp:Integrity) that are not supported in CXF. This specification is quite
old and not used any more - the current version is WS-SecurityPolicy 1.3.

> I thought I read somewhere on the CXF website that "*In CXF 2.2, if the
> cxf-rt-ws-policy and cxf-rt-ws-security modules are available on the
> classpath, the WS-SecurityPolicy stuff is automatically enabled*".

This is correct. However, the SecurityPolicy layer in CXF does not support
the old 1.0 specification.

Colm.