There is one thing you could try, looking at the difference between the two
messages. Assuming that you are using WSS4JOutInterceptor, set the
"isBSPCompliant" property to "false" on the client. This will remove the "
<ec:InclusiveNamespaces xmlns:ec="http://www.w3.org/2001/10/xml-exc-c14n#";
PrefixList="cwsh soap wsse wsu"/>" stuff from the Signature, that the
original message doesn't have.

Colm.