Hi
On 06/07/13 06:05, inteloid wrote:
Hi.

in mentioned method, the first line checks whether the token map contains
keys:
OAuthConstants.ACCESS_TOKEN and OAuthConstants.ACCESS_TOKEN_TYPE

In my case, map looks like this, and I assume it's correct and shouldn't
contain that keys.
{
tokenKey=1|2PoPR7hwrPOPAdiCuVrpINFErQTy0MLy,
tokenType=bearer,
refreshToken=null,
expiresIn=0,
issuedAt=-1,
parameters={},
approvedScope=null
}

what's wrong here guys?

What exactly the problem here ? The key names are not standard OAuth2 parameters, so yes, this method won't populate a client token instance properly. Where are you getting these data from ?