Hi
On 07/07/13 19:36, inteloid wrote:
Hi Sergey.

I'm getting the token from CXF OAuth2 server, it's a standard Bearer token
just the key is encrypted custom key, nothing is changed. I wander, where
this client utility class was supposed to work? Am I doin't something wrong,
or I need my own utility class?

I don't understand how CXF OAuth2 server can send such key names,
Hmm...
Do you register
org.apache.cxf.rs.security.oauth2.provider.OAuthJSONProvider ?

I guess if you don't, and use some other JSON provider (CXF JSONProvider won't serialize it by default) then you may see such issues...

Sergey