Hi All,

I'm trying to create a webservice client that uses the securitypolicy which
is specified in the WSDL.
As the certificate that is used for this client has to be loaded from the
database i created a Interceptor that sets the SIGNATURE_CRYPTO property
with a CertificateStore object that contains the correct certificate.
When i try to send a message i get the following error-message: No
configured signature username detected

Because there is only one certificate in the CertificateStore, there is no
need for a username. But nonetheless I get this error.

Greate many thanks.

Kind regards,

Ted Roeloffzen