I use the latest released version, i.e. 3.1.0. I've set up maven in a way (specified the proxy) so that it does not have any problems with downloading artefacts. But the build as a whole still fails.

OK, if it's a known possible problem I'll try to get another build computer.

Thank you for the responses!