Hi

I wonder if it is the same 'CXFServlet overriding the endpoint address by default' issue which gets in the way now. In fact I don't think this is even possible to disable in DOSGI if no default CXF Servlet is used.

Lets try this option for now:
- remove "org.apache.cxf.rs.httpservice.context" properties from both registrations, and set "org.apache.cxf.rs.address" to "/serviceA" and "/serviceB" respectively.

in Karaf/etc/org.apache.cxf.osgi.cfg file set:

org.apache.cxf.servlet.context=/myservice/myapp
org.apache.cxf.servlet.disable-address-updates=true

This should lead to the default CXFServlet listening on "/myservice/myapp" register 2 endpoints and block the default overriding of the endpoint address.

Can you give it a try please ?

Cheers, Sergey