I believe Adrián Roselló managed to install individual bundles

Sergey

On 30/10/13 14:11, Isart Canyameres wrote:
Hi all,

I'm trying to use cxf-bundle-2.7.7 to create an OSGi application that
uses org.apache.cxf.ws.security.wss4j package.

However, cxf-bundle-2.7.7 fails to start, due to following error:

Activator start error in bundle org.apache.cxf.bundle [158].
Caused by:
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
org.apache.neethi.AssertionBuilderFactory not found by
org.apache.cxf.bundle [158]

I've been looking into cxf-bundle-2.7.7 manifest and couldn't find any
dependency to this package.
Please, see attached document if more detail is desired.

I guess this problem is related with the issue noticed in the previous
conversation. Taking the same recommended approach of using individual
CXF modules (instead of composite bundles), how can I know which modules
to install?

Thank you in advance,
Isart

El 17/10/13 19:00, Sergey Beryozkin ha escrit:
Hi David