Hi Christian!

Thanks for your quick response! We were analyzing what's the impact of
updating to the new karaf version, since we are using servicemix, and its
last version runs on karaf 2.2.11

We know Servicemix 5 will run on karaf 2.3.2, so for our applitacion would
be more complex to get out of servicemix than waiting for the new
Servicemix version.

Thanks for your help!

All the best,

Adrián Roselló