Hi

OK, this explains it then. So the injected request and response proxies are passed further by reference.

I guess NetWeaver is not using a base HttpServletRequest in the assignment/cast, otherwise it would likely not be a problem at all.

Hmm... Unless this basic Java reference action can not be handled at a proxy level then it would not work... Using RequestDispatcherProvider in a dynamic mode is much simpler for sure :-).

I'll investigate and see if anything can be done here at all...

Re Context in method signatures - the only reason I can see why it does not work in your case is that you have an interface and the implementation - you need to put all the JAX-RS annotations on the interface methods, instead of some annotations on the interface and some - on the implementation, otherwise a JAX-RS rule that the annotations are not inherited once a given method has some of them works, often resulting in non-functional endpoints

Sergey