Hi Sergey,

I am running into a different issue with this. The forwarding calls a JSP,
which requires a stylesheet.

The JAXRS service, which is performing the forwarding is located at:

/appcontext/rest/service

The JSP is located at:

/appcontext/foo.jsp

The stylesheet will be loaded from:

/appcontext/rest/css/stylesheet.css

Instead of:

/appcontext/css/stylesheet.css

Even if I put the stylesheet into a rest folder, it does not work, because the
JAXRS servlet, "thinks" it has to handle a rest service request.

Why is the stylesheet loaded like this? How can I avoid this behavior?

Thank you in advance and best regards,

Marko