Gesendet: Dienstag, 28. April 2015 um 13:45 Uhr
Von: "Sergey Beryozkin" <sberyoz...@gmail.com>
An: users@cxf.apache.org
Betreff: Re: Aw: Re: Re: Re: Re: CXF JAX-RS client proxy and duplicate requests
under load
If it works with Jersey Client (HttpUrlConnection) and is also known to
work with CXF HttpClient based conduit, then I guess it would narrow it
down to CXF UrlConnectionHttpConduit that might set some of the
properties on HttpUrlConnection which might affect it somehow...

Sergey

On 28/04/15 12:07, Sergey Beryozkin wrote:
> [...]
>> It's no beauty - but it gets to the point :).
>>
>> It contains a war that offers the endpoints and a cxf client, that
>> sends requests to it.
>>
>> If you run "mvn clean install" it will automatically deploy the war to
>> a tomcat
>> container via cargo and executes the TestNG testcase. And will
>> hopefully fail ;).
>>
>> As you requested a non-testng Test as well, try the "SimpleExecutor".
>> It has a
>> main() you can execute. It should print Exceptions on the console that
>> indicates
>> the problem. You will see, that duplicate requests (UUIDs) will come
>> to the server.
>> Just search the logs on both sides for the duplicates and you'll see
>> what I mean.
>>
>> Funny thing: if I enable CXF logging, the tests are green :). Maybe
>> has something
>> TODO with timing.
>>
>> The war does not perform any authentication. It would be nice, If you
>> could
>> try the "async transport" by yourself ;).
>>
>> Thanks
>> Veit
>>

>> Gesendet: Montag, 27. April 2015 um 18:43 Uhr
>> Von: "Sergey Beryozkin" <sberyoz...@gmail.com>
>> An: users@cxf.apache.org
>> Betreff: Re: Aw: Re: Re: Re: CXF JAX-RS client proxy and duplicate
>> requests under load
>> On 27/04/15 17:17, Veit Guna wrote:
>>> Thanks :).
>>>
>>> Sadly this doesn't make any difference :(. Still two requests...
>> This is sad indeed :-).
>>
>> Is there any chance for you to prepare a test (without TestNG, just a
>> java client with multiple threads) ? CXF proxy does not send the same
>> request twice for a given thread invocation. I honestly can not think of
>> why it might be the case. Hmm..., a couple of thoughts:
>>
>> - you use Basic Authentication, and CXF HttpConduit (wrapper above the
>> low-level HTTP transport) can retransmit if a server has replied with
>> 401. This is perhaps unlikely to cause a problem in your case but can
>> you please double check if the problem persists without using Basic Auth
>> (may be you need to temp disable the server-based authentication...)
>>
>> - Can you please include cxf-rt-transports-http-hc module which
>> HttpClient async transport. Then set a property with a bean,
>> "use.async.http.conduit" - true. And rerun the test.
>>
>> If you create a test that fails consistently then I can do the above
>> check with the async transport myself
>>
>> Thanks, Sergey
>>

>>> Regards,
>>> Veit
>>>

>>> Gesendet: Montag, 27. April 2015 um 17:55 Uhr
>>> Von: "Sergey Beryozkin" <sberyoz...@gmail.com>
>>> An: users@cxf.apache.org
>>> Betreff: Re: Aw: Re: Re: CXF JAX-RS client proxy and duplicate
>>> requests under load
>>> Sure, use JAXRSClientFactoryBean instead,
>>>
>>> JAXRSClientFactoryBean bean = new JAXRSClientFactoryBean();
>>> bean.setServiceClass(...);
>>> bean.setThreadSafe(true);
>>> bean.setUserName(...);

--