Von: Sergey Beryozkin [mailto:sberyoz...@gmail.com]
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 29. April 2015 13:29
An: users@cxf.apache.org
Betreff: Re: AW: AW: AW: AW: AW: How to forward requests to a JSP page when
using CXFNonSpringJaxrsServlet

<init-param>
                <param-name>redirects-list</param-name>
                <param-value>
                      /(\w)+.css
                    </param-value>
            </init-param>
            <init-param>
                <param-name>redirect-servlet-name</param-name>
                <param-value>default</param-value>
            </init-param>

or even

<init-param>
                <param-name>static-resources-list</param-name>
                <param-value>/(\w)+.css</param-value>
            </init-param>

though the latter option is limited...

HTH, Sergey

On 29/04/15 12:22, Sergey Beryozkin wrote:
> LOL, it has 3 such servlet declarations, not 2. I'm confused :-) Still
> the examples are straightforward IMHO. Check the example showing a
> redirect for all the html pages...
>
> Sergey
> On 29/04/15 12:18, Sergey Beryozkin wrote:
>> Well, I've mentioned which servlet parameters need to be checked. The
>> web.xml has 4 servlet declarations, only 2 of them have these
>> parameters. What exactly is confusing ?
>>

>> On 29/04/15 12:06, Voss, Marko wrote:
>>> Hi Sergey,
>>>
>>> to be honest, those are multiple examples at once, aren't they? This
>>> is confusing for me...

>>> jaxrs/src/test/resources/jaxrs_dispatch/WEB-INF/web.xml;h=a2212337bd

--
Sergey Beryozkin

Talend Community Coders
http://coders.talend.com/