On Mon, Sep 7, 2015 at 8:54 AM, Sergey Beryozkin <sberyoz...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Have a look at HttpTransportActivator in rt/transports/http

I think I'm going to need more help here from people celebrating the holiday :-)

I wrote:

JAXRSServerFactoryBean sf = new JAXRSServerFactoryBean();
sf.setServiceBean(this);
sf.setAddress("/worker");
server = sf.create();

in the activation method of a DS component.

but this does not succeed in getting the the same result as a JAX-RS
blueprint bean.

I will continue to try to figure it out after I go be somewhat
holidaisical myself for a bit.