Was posted earlier:

https://github.com/apache/cxf-dosgi/tree/master/samples/ds

Sergey

On 10/09/15 17:13, Benson Margulies wrote:
Oh! Hey, is there a sample of this afloat?

On Thu, Sep 10, 2015 at 9:08 AM, Christian Schneider
<ch...@die-schneider.net> wrote:
I am also working on nicer integration with DS but am not yet finished.

What you can do easily is combine DS with dOSGi. Simply export an annotated
JAXRS service with DS and use the properties for DOSGi.
DOSGi will pick up the services and export them using CXF JAXRS.

Christian