Hi

Thanks for experimenting with CXF,

is open and I'm honestly not sure why it is not working because CXF itself does not consume that data, so if it works directly with the servlet then it should work inside the JAX-RS code. Unless CXF does some internal caching before the stream even consumed by the application, hmm, need to check that...

That said, I;d recommend avoiding using HttpServletRequest and simply have MultivaluedMap in the method signature or @FormParams if a number of parameters is not open ended.

I'll look at CXF-6679 asap

Sergey