Thank you. So I will wait for 3.0.8.

However, I noticed another behaviour related to using HttpServletRequest but
with content type text/xml. If javax.servlet.ServletRequest.getInputStream() is
called, an InputStream is returned that contains no data, i.e. I can't access
the body of the POST request. Anything else I can do to avoid that than getting
the body as method parameter?

Best regards,

Julien

Avitech GmbH
Engineering AxL
Tel.: +49 (0)7541/282-177
Fax: +49 (0)7541/282-199
e-mail: julien.cha...@avitech.aero
Avitech GmbH
Principal Office: Bahnhofplatz 1 | 88045 Friedrichshafen | Germany
Court Registration: Amtsgericht Ulm | HRB 728293
Geschäftsführer/Managing Director: Antonio Maria Gonzalez Gorostiza
http://avitech.aero

This message may contain confidential information and is intended only for the
this e-mail from your system.