Hi

Can Cookie contain an attribute such as HttpOnly ? I'm not sure. NewCookie has an isHttpOnly method - but not Cookie.

How is Set-Cookie processed on the client side ? By a browser or somehow else ? I'm curious how HttpOnly is added to Cookie.

I guess if you have a Cookie with unsupported properties then the clean workaround is to access Cookie header directly,
with
requestContext.getHeaders().getFirst("Cookie");

and then do a manual parsing

Thanks, Sergey