Hi

Yes, you send a NewCookie but attempt to read it later on as Cookie.
You should use NewCookie.valueOf(newCookieValue) to recreate it.

Can you please use one of Cookie constructors to convert NewCookie to Cookie ?

Or simply take the relevant value from this new cookie and send the name and value only which is what is expected really by the Cookie receiver.

Sergey