>>> As I know, only xsd:enumeration types are projected to custom class by
>> default, all other simpleTypes projected to java.lang.String,
>> hower, if we map some xsd type to java class, then i think this should
>> work, but there is no such jaxb generator, to do such class generation
>> automatically, so this is also gigantic effort :)
>>
>> If the parameters can refer to the complex types (as opposed to simple
> types) then, with a BeanValidation aware JAXB plugin (the one linked to
> before), then a Java class with BeanVal annotations can be produced, this
> is what led to updating wadl-to-java adding @Valid annotations if
> "-beanValidation" option is set.
> Am I missing something ?

We are not using complex types in query parameters, only simple ones (and
as we discussed before implemeting validation of custom simpleType params
in not worth it)

So, @Valid will be added to all Bean paramaters, including params referring
to complexTypes and representations linked to root xsd elements.
And if i don't use complexTypes in query parameters, i get only payload
parameters annotated with @Valid?