I saw that comment in the source code but didn't get the full picture.

I tried this version of bouncy.

<!-- https://mvnrepository.com/artifact/org.bouncycastle/bcprov-jdk15on -->
<dependency>
    <groupId>org.bouncycastle</groupId>
    <artifactId>bcprov-jdk15on</artifactId>
    <version>1.58</version>
</dependency>

With this CXF but it didn't seem to pick it up.  Is there any other config that
I missed?

Thank you!  This would be a big lifesaver if it is working.

<apache.cxf.version>3.2.0</apache.cxf.version>

        <dependency>
            <groupId>org.apache.cxf</groupId>
            <artifactId>cxf-spring-boot-starter-jaxws</artifactId>
            <version>${apache.cxf.version}</version>
        </dependency>
        <!--
https://mvnrepository.com/artifact/org.apache.cxf/cxf-rt-ws-security -->

                <dependency>
                    <groupId>org.apache.cxf</groupId>
                    <artifactId>cxf-rt-ws-security</artifactId>
                    <version>${apache.cxf.version}</version>
                </dependency>
                <dependency>
                    <groupId>org.apache.cxf</groupId>
                    <artifactId>cxf-rt-frontend-jaxws</artifactId>
                    <version>${apache.cxf.version}</version>
                </dependency>

        <dependency>
                    <groupId>org.apache.cxf</groupId>
                    <artifactId>cxf-rt-transports-http</artifactId>