Unfortunately, yes.

There was an issue with dependency tress in 3.2.2 with the reactive
modules.  TL;DR but you need to depend on rx2 module instead of rx module
(but good news it brings in everything it needs transitively and you can
use an extension to setup the server).

I still need to update the various docs to list it out, that there are
different dependencies now for RxJava and RxJava2.  RxJava2 is built on
Reactive Streams, and there's a common CXF dependency used for Reactive
Streams in Project Reactor and RxJava2 support.  However, because of
RxJava1 support I couldn't just bring this in.  So I ended up pushing
forward on a split of the two modules.

Do you in fact use both RxJava and RxJava2?  Or just RxJava2 support?

John