Yes, those dependencies remain the same.  But now when you bring in rxjava2
or project reactor they are properly marked as transitive instead of
provided.

I hadn't tried client proxies yet (also a big fan obviously) but suspected
they weren't working with rx functions yet.  We should make sure that's in
JIRA.

John