I'm using CXF 3.2.7 to communicate with SOAP services.  I generate client
stubs using wsdl2java.  My applicates run on Kubernetes and we use pretty
small deployments.  We recently saw that at times we run out of metaspace
and can see higher memory usage after a few invocations of the soap client.

Based on JAX-WS recommendations, I use the service as a per request model,
and throw away the service when the request is done; no concurrency.
However based on my findings it seems like new classes are being defined
with each invocation.  Is there a way to tell CXF to reuse the class
definition instead of creating a new one per invocation?

Thanks,

John