org.apache.cxf.service.factory.ServiceConstructionException: Could not find
portType named
{urn:com.workday/bsvc/Resource_Management}PutProcurementDocumentAttachmentRequestTypePortType
An exception occured while executing the Java class. Could not find portType
named
{urn:com.workday/bsvc/Resource_Management}PutProcurementDocumentAttachmentRequestTypePortType

    On Monday, November 18, 2019, 03:32:28 PM EST, John F. Berry