Greetings,

in Feb. 2007 Tim Quinn asked for the syntax used in server.xml to integrate a
custom authenticator, but he referred to v1.01.
In former time apacheds.conf was used, but I wasn't able to g**gle an adaequate
solution for the current version within the last 2 weeks.

Even in digging in the source code of v.1.5.4 there was no hint...

Background: We use in our department a directory service, which was "self made"
and which does not support LDAP. Integrating a custom authenticator might be
the solution to teach our ancient service standard behavour.

Thanks in advance

Thomas Frankewitsch