Hi,

I am using pktgen with dpdk, both versions 21.05, and when I run run.py
default, I see !PANIC!: Cannot configure device: port=0, Num queues 1,1
(22)Invalid argument.

From the thread,
https://mails.dpdk.org/archives/users/2017-September/002487.html, I see that we
need to add –crc-strip option. Is this the same solution with the latest pktgen
that uses cfg files for all configurations instead of direct command line? I
tried including this option in default.cfg and does not seem to fix. Just
wanted to make sure if this is still the recommended solution for the latest
versions of dpdk and pktgen. In addition I also see >>> Strip CRC in hardware
is the default. So not sure if this is still the recommended solution

Thanks
Kishore