On Sun, 15 Jun 2014 12:53:20 +0200, Sven Gaerner <sgaer...@gmx.net> wrote:

Thanks for the patch. I applied that to my 3.8 branch, but it did not
help. The system still locks up.

I recently discovered a kernel message when trying to configure the
network. I guess I missed adding this message to the other mails.

The kernel message is:
ath0: _ath_power_restore_power_state.refcount=0?

Is there a way to build the ATH driver with more output to get closer to
the problem?

Can I do anything else to provide more details about the freeze?

Could you file a ticket in our tracker with the bug info (the message too). I'll follow up there with some further things to try.

Thanks,
Sascha