In the Deployment Admin implementation of Felix, is there something to treat
deployment package repositories? Let's say I want a repository of deployment
packages on a server, is there anything similar to what the OBR does, but
for deployment packages? Is there a standard for that? In my application,
the user would input the URL of the repository, and from a file (like
repository.xml for the OBR), the service could download and deploy the
deployment packages. Does it exist?

Thanks.