Hello felix users :)

As I'm not felix-fluent yet, excuse me if I throw some WrongTermExceptions
here.

I'm looking at plugins/osgi bundles frameworks for a JavaSE app that must run
in a readonly environment, no writable filesystem is available.

I'm discovering felix and tried some samples and some little home made
bundles. I understood the bundle cache mechanism too.

Is there any effort going into the direction of being able to run felix
without the bundle cache stored on disk ? If that is the case, where can I
learn more ? :)

If that is not the case, can some-felixaware-body explain me what would be the
steps needed to achieve this ?

I'm not closed about other options, but felix is oss and is supported by the
asf. This is important to me.

Thanks in advance

Paul