Hi,

Don't know if this will work for you but you could just install RamDisk and
put your bundlecache on a virtual disk in memory...
Ofcourse your bundlecache will be empty on restart, but if you run felix
embedded you can easily download and install them on your ramdisk from a
remote location.

Just an idea.

Grtz,
Kristof Taveirne