I have a very simple service provider that works outside of OSGi.

I tried using it in Felix but it fails with a ClassCastException.

Is this somehow related to the different class loaders in the different
bundles?

Any suggestions on how to get past this?

Thanks.

Tim Moloney             The  reasonable  man adapts  himself  to
MRSL                    the world; the unreasonable one persists
2015 Cattlemen Road     in trying to adapt the world to himself.
Sarasota, FL  34232     Therefore  all progress  depends on  the
(941) 377-6775 x208     unreasonable man.    George Bernard Shaw