Hi Clément,

I'm using the combo File Install/Config Admin to manage my instances (great
combo :), and it works fine except for one case :

When the config file adds a new property, not mentionned in the <properties
propagation="true" updated="reconfigured"> clause, the new property isn't
given in the Dictionary, but  is well managed by the provides handler.

Is that possible for you to check that or tell me that it's a wanted
behavior ?

Thanks.

Mathieu Civel.

P.S. It seems that BND don't want a lowercase letter for manifest keys
(tryed the ant task only), hence ipojo-log-level didn't work for me until i
changed it to Ipojo-lol-level in the ipojo sources.