2009/6/12 itripleeee <itriple...@trash-mail.com>

> well, that do not sound like the best way. I heard there is a way to do it
> with ant-contrib, but at the moment, I do not have the time to find out
> how.
> Maybe I can try it in a few weeks. When it does not work, I'm going to try
> to create a maven plugin.

FYI, in case you need example code showing how to create a config.ini file:

   http://paxrunner.ops4j.org/space/Pax+Runner

https://scm.ops4j.org/repos/ops4j/projects/pax/runner/pax-runner-platform-equinox/src/main/java/org/ops4j/pax/runner/platform/equinox/internal/EquinoxPlatformBuilder.java

several people from OPS4J have also been looking at assembling an OSGi
application as a zip (http://issues.ops4j.org/browse/PAXCONSTRUCT-91)

also the next OSGi spec (r4.2) defines a standard Java API for launching
frameworks, which means you can write your own launcher without having
to mess about with framework specific config files, etc.

HTH