Hello-

I'm working on provisioning my application and the use of features and OBR
seems like a very natural way to approach the problem.

I have used the maven-bundle-plugin to create bundles for each of my
subprojects and I have generated an obr.xml file that describes the
capabilities and requirements of each bundle.

I am working with BundleRepository v1.6.0.  I "obr add-url" a path to my
generated obr.xml and I am able to "obr start X".  Everything works
swimmingly - X is started along with all of X's dependencies.

I have also created a feature XML file that contains all of my relevant
configuration information as well as 1 feature:  MyApp.  This is the
definition for MyApp:
<feature name="MyApp" version="1.0.0">
  <bundle>obr:C</bundle>
</feature>

C is a bundle that depends on B, and B depends on A.  It's basically C -> B
-> A (a very simple dependency graph).

"obr start C" works.

features:install C results in "Unresolved constraint in bundle C: package
b".

Should the feature bundle delegate to OBR in such a way that all
dependencies will be brought in as well?

Or should I list ALL of my dependencies in the <feature>?

-Chris