Yes, that would not work.   If you want to use OBR to provision your
applications, you can do so using the obr commands, but that's not currently
supported by the features provisioning system.

In any case, if we were to support such a thing, i would not use a <bundle>
element, as this is really supposed to identify one bundle, not a group of
bundle.

I think we could add a flag on the feature definition that would inform the
features service to use OBR to download any missing dependency needed to
resolve the list of bundles listed in the feature.   I think that would
solve your problem in a nice way.  What do you think ?

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet