Hi, I have similar issue in that it tries to bring in <scope>test</scope> dependencies as well. In the past I have used this to mark libraries I specifically don't want to release.
Peter. -----Original Message----- From: Alex Hvostov [mailto:[email protected]] Sent: 10 June 2010 00:59 To: [email protected] Subject: maven-bundle-plugin:bundleall trying to bring in optional dependencies I'm looking into transitioning my company's application to OSGi using Felix. One of the issues that would have to be addressed to make this work is to gather bundles for every dependency of said application, akin to what maven-assembly-plugin does for regular JARs. So I tried to use maven-bundle-plugin's 'bundleall' goal. Turns out bundleall is trying to bring in optional transitive dependencies! This shouldn't happen at all; Maven optional dependencies are not transitive. Worse, apparently one optional transitive dependency is on xml-apis:xml-apis:jar:2.6.2, which does not exist; bundleall fails as a result. What can I do to work around this problem?

