Can you do the build in two module? One module as all the dependencies, optional or otherwise. The second module includes only the dependencies you need, referring to the first build, excluding as required, but is basically a shell for buildall to work and only see the dependencies you want.
-----Original Message----- From: Alex Hvostov [mailto:[email protected]] Sent: 10 June 2010 20:19 To: [email protected] Subject: RE: maven-bundle-plugin:bundleall trying to bring in optional dependencies On Thu, 2010-06-10 at 07:39 +0100, peter lawrey wrote: > Hi, > I have similar issue in that it tries to bring in <scope>test</scope> > dependencies as well. In the past I have used this to mark libraries I > specifically don't want to release. > > Peter. It might actually be better to mark such dependencies as optional, and exclude them from any assemblies or such that your project creates. That's part of my problem, really -- there's no way to exclude these unwanted dependencies from buildall. Doesn't seem like anyone has a solution, though...

