I tried also standalone Felix, same problem. On Fri, Jun 18, 2010 at 1:17 PM, khepel lak <[email protected]> wrote:
> Yes, I am launching embedded. > > When I read the felix documentation I see this: > > *WARNING* > The felix.systembundle.activators configuration property is specific to > the Felix framework implementation. If you want your code to work with other > framework implementations, you should call init() on the framework > instance and use getBundleContext() directly. Otherwise, the approach > would be very similar. > > > Would this solve my problem? If not, how I can I hide the API? The API is > shipped with the felix binary I think. > > > On Fri, Jun 18, 2010 at 12:54 PM, Guillaume Nodet <[email protected]>wrote: > >> Are you launching felix standalone or from another JVM ? >> If you launch it embedded you need to take care of the classloader so >> that the OSGi APIs are hidden from the classloader you use to load >> felix. >> >> On Fri, Jun 18, 2010 at 11:47, khepel lak <[email protected]> wrote: >> > I am not able to start the spring osgi extender 1.2.1 on felix 1.4, 1.8 >> and >> > 2.0.1. I have installed and started all the required bundles, but when I >> > start the extender bundler I get this >> > exception: java.lang.ClassCastException: >> > >> org.springframework.osgi.extender.internal.activator.ContextLoaderListener >> > cannot be cast to org.osgi.framework.BundleActivator >> > >> > Any idea what the problem could be? >> > >> > According to Spring: >> > Requirements >> > >> > Spring DM 2.x: >> > >> > - Java 1.5 (or greater) >> > - OSGi R4 (or greater) platform >> > (Spring DM is tested daily against Eclipse Equinox 3.5.x, Knopflerfish >> > 3.x and Apache Felix 2.x) >> > - Spring Framework 3.0.RC1 or greater >> > >> > Spring DM 1.x: >> > >> > - Java 1.4 (or greater) >> > - OSGi R4 (or greater) platform >> > (Spring DM is tested daily against Eclipse Equinox 3.3.x, Knopflerfish >> > 2.2.x and Apache Felix 1.4.x) >> > - Spring Framework 2.5.6 or greater >> > >> >> >> >> -- >> Cheers, >> Guillaume Nodet >> ------------------------ >> Blog: http://gnodet.blogspot.com/ >> ------------------------ >> Open Source SOA >> http://fusesource.com >> >> --------------------------------------------------------------------- >> To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected] >> For additional commands, e-mail: [email protected] >> >> >

