On 6/18/10 6:19, khepel lak wrote:
I am not able to start the spring osgi extender 1.2.1 on felix 1.4, 1.8 and
2.0.1. I have installed and started all the required bundles, but when I
start the extender bundler I get this
exception: java.lang.ClassCastException:
org.springframework.osgi.extender.internal.activator.ContextLoaderListener
cannot be cast to org.osgi.framework.BundleActivator
Are you installing the org.osgi.core bundle? If so, don't. It looks like
you have two copies of the OSGi API classes in your configuration from
this exception.
-> richard
Any idea what the problem could be?
According to Spring:
Requirements
Spring DM 2.x:
- Java 1.5 (or greater)
- OSGi R4 (or greater) platform
(Spring DM is tested daily against Eclipse Equinox 3.5.x, Knopflerfish
3.x and Apache Felix 2.x)
- Spring Framework 3.0.RC1 or greater
Spring DM 1.x:
- Java 1.4 (or greater)
- OSGi R4 (or greater) platform
(Spring DM is tested daily against Eclipse Equinox 3.3.x, Knopflerfish
2.2.x and Apache Felix 1.4.x)
- Spring Framework 2.5.6 or greater
---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]
For additional commands, e-mail: [email protected]